Park Avenue Retail
Located at the intersection of Park Avenue and Berkeley Street, southeast of the City of Rochester, these retail sppaces
sit at the center of the most popular neighborhood in the City. Home to quaint boutique shopping, a large selection
of bars and restaurants, small and mid size apartment buildings, and all size residential homes, Park Ave has long
been a popular choice across all demographic sectors.
- Park Avenue Shopping Center
- A one story shopping center, constructed in 1950, comprising 24,640 Sq. Ft.
- Strong historical occupancy: anchor tenants have been on site since 1990
- Bodymind Float Center
- The UPS Store
- Szechuan Opera
- Zoom Tan
- Deborah Jean & Co.
- Happy Feet Spa
- Park Berkeley Plaza
- Iconic property featuring the most high profile tenants in the Park Ave neighborhood.
- Three anchor restaurants have been tenants since the mid 1970’s.
- Also includes four (4) residential units and an office suite
- Park Avenue Pub & Restaurant
- The Frog Pond
- Jines Restaurant
- Swarm Pest Pros