The Club at Lac de Ville1111 Lac de Ville Blvd, Rochester, NY 14618
Contemporary 1 & 2 Bedrooms in the Town of Brighton
Large, comfortable, open apartments and beautifully landscaped property, in a secure, quiet, upscale suburb. Convenient access to shopping, dining, banking, the University of Rochester, the Rochester Institute of Technology and Highland Park.
Features & Amenities:
- No Pets
- Over-sized Garden Bathtubs
- Balcony / Patio / Sunroom
- Cable Ready
- Intercom system
- Ceiling Fans
- Gas Range
- Non-Smoking Community!
- Garage (optional)
- Plenty of Parking
- Mini Blinds
- Laundry Room
- Wood-burning Fireplace (optional)
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heat
- Brighton School District
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Open Kitchen
- Wall-To-Wall Carpet
- Fitness Center Washer / Dryer Connections
- Walk-In Closets
There is a $30.00 non-refundable application processing fee.
In processing your application we will:
1) Pull your credit report (minimum score needed is 680)
2) Verify your income (income requirement is 2-1/2 times monthly rent)
3) Contact your current and/or previous landlord (previous 3 years) for verification of residency and rental history.
Additional information may be required.
The application process takes approximately 48 hours providing the application is thoroughly completed and verification requests are received in a timely manner.
Prices & Sizing
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom: $910 – $930 750 – 800 SF
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom: $1095 – $1115 From 1050 SF
2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms: $1180 – $1195 1250 – 1300 SF
- The lease contracts are for 1-3 years.
- Kitchens are furnished with a gas stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal and a refrigerator.
- All apartments have independent hot water tanks, gas powered furnaces and heat controls.
- All apartments have washer and dryer hookups – so you can bring your own standard size washer and dryer.
- Laundry facilities are also available at The Clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse is open 24 hours a day for residents only and has a small fitness center and dry sauna available for use.
- There is ample parking space, typically near or adjacent to main hallway entry doors to apartment buildings.
- We offer garages for rent for $120.00 per month.
- We are located in Brighton and minutes from the University of Rochester, Strong Hospital and Downtown. Our apartments are in a beautiful setting and the grounds are meticulously maintained.