The Club at Lac de Ville1111 Lac de Ville Blvd, Rochester, NY 14618
Contemporary 1 & 2 Bedrooms in the Town of Brighton
Large, comfortable, open apartments and beautifully landscaped property, in a secure, quiet, upscale suburb. Convenient access to shopping, dining, banking, the University of Rochester, the Rochester Institute of Technology and Highland Park.
Features & Amenities:
- No Pets
- Over-sized Garden Bathtubs
- Balcony / Patio / Sunroom
- Cable Ready
- Intercom system
- Ceiling Fans
- Gas Range
- Non-Smoking Community!
- Garage (optional)
- Plenty of Parking
- Mini Blinds
- Laundry Room
- Wood-burning Fireplace (optional)
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heat
- Brighton School District
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Open Kitchen
- Wall-To-Wall Carpet
- Fitness Center Washer / Dryer Connections
- Walk-In Closets
Prices & Sizing
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom: $910 – $930 750 – 800 SF
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom: $1095 – $1115 From 1050 SF
2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms: $1180 – $1195 1250 – 1300 SF
- The lease contracts are for 1-3 years.
- All our apartments include wall to wall carpeting in the living areas and vinyl floors in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Kitchens are furnished with a gas stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal and a refrigerator.
- All apartments have independent hot water tanks, gas powered furnaces and heat controls. Most of our apartments also have a wood-burning fireplace.
- All apartments have washer and dryer hookups – so you can bring your own standard size washer and dryer.
- Laundry facilities are also available at The Clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse is open 24 hours a day for residents only and has a small fitness center and dry sauna available for use.
- There is ample parking space, typically near or adjacent to main hallway entry doors to apartment buildings.
- We offer garages for rent for $120.00 per month.
- We are located in Brighton and minutes from the University of Rochester, Strong Hospital and Downtown. Our apartments are in a beautiful setting and the grounds are meticulously maintained.